The daily rate for ‘in-house’ training covers all costs for:
The client organises rooms and carries the cost associated with renting training rooms and media as well as travel and accomodations.
- conceptional preliminary work
- the execution of the training
- training scripts for each participant
- depending on the subject of the training:
- personal Leadership Behaviour Analysis
(based on Blanchard & Hersey)
- individual Personality Profile
(based on McLean and Porter/Malonay)
- personal Teamrole Profile/Team Profile (based on Belbin)
- various Instruments to foster Teambuilding and Teamdevelopment
- 360° Feedback Questionnaire and other Feedback Instruments
- questionaires for Career Planning
- rental charge for Management videos employed during the trainings
- literary references in form of displaying selected books that can be viewed by the participants
- invitations with preliminary questionnaire:
In order to tailor the course contents to the participants needs, every participant receives a personal invitation and preliminary questionnaire about their personal requirements and expectations of the event.
- participation confirmation:
every participant receives a personal participation certificate at the end of the seminar. After the seminar, a copy of every certificate (possibly intended for the personal files?) together with the seminar evaluation are made available.
- ensuring learning transfer:
Every participant receives a ‘reminder letter’ approx. 3-4 weeks after the training to ensure that the knowledge gained is remembered in the long term and which includes thoughts on the collaboration and ‘remembrance photographs.
- follow-up support: Participants can also contact the instructor by telephone after the course for advice and support in difficult situations, following prior arrangement.